Preferred Shares FAQ
- Preferred shares pay a dividend based on the size of the investment and not on the amount of purchases made at the Co-op
- Preferred share purchases are optional investments made at each member’s discretion — no member is required to purchase preferred shares as a condition of membership in the Co-op
- Preferred Shares carry no voting rights.
|Series||Cost per Share||Term||Annual Dividend Rate|
|B||$50||No set term||1.0%|
|C||$500||4 year minimum retention||2.5%|
|D||$500||5 year minimum retention||3.0%|
- You must be a Co-op member.
- You must be fully vested in your $300 Fair Share
If you have met those requirements, you can find a Memorandum of Terms, Disclosure Statement and Purchase Agreement on our web site here.